Below are a few of my favorite resources for nutrition. You’ll find my go-tos, things that have really made a difference in my life & my client’s lives, and helpful tools. This page will be updated often, so bookmark it to come back as needed.
- Blueberry Breakfast Meatballs (great with breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Easy Bison Chili (so yummy over roasted plantains)
- Instant Pot Crispy Carnitas
- Carnitas Burrito Bowl (another carnitas recipe / how to prep with the recipe above)
- Homemade Greek Salad Dressing
- Lamb Burgers with Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli
- 3 Ingredient Overnight Oats
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- High Protein Baked Oatmeal (I use whole eggs for healthy fats)
- Red Potato & Tuna Patties
- Meal Prep Chia Pudding
- Honey Sriracha Glazed Meatballs (these are spicy but so good)
- Mediterranean Bean Salad (serve this with a grilled protein)
- Carrot Cake Oats (don’t skip the protein topping — it’s delicious!)
Gratitude Prompt: Finish either of the following sentences at least once. Include the full sentence when you journal. Listing 3 things that you are grateful for each day is a great practice.
- I am grateful for _________.
- I am grateful that __________.
Mountain Prompt: Answer the following questions in your journal, during a meditation or by talking them out with someone, whatever is best for you.
- What mountain suddenly appeared in your path?
- What does facing this mountain do to your plan?
- How does this mountain make you feel?
- How will this obstacle disrupt your plan?
Weekly Check-In: Use these questions to wrap up your current week & start your new week.
- My number one priority this week is….
- I want to do less…
- I want to do more…
- This week, I want to feel…
- To feel this way, I will…
- If I get stuck, I’ll remember…
Find Your Wins: List 3 things that you did well in the last 48 hours.
Self-Love: What do I often judge myself for? How can I create more acceptance towards myself?
Intuition: My gut says…
What do you know to be true?
Life Changes: I want more __________ in my daily life. What actions can I take to make that possible?
Forgiveness: I forgive __________ for doing __________. What does that forgiveness create space for?
Confidence: What does confidence look like to you? When do you feel confident in life?
Support: How can I support myself more? How have I been holding myself back?
Articles / Audio
- Today is not over yet
- The Opposite
- Unf*ck Your Brain: Pandemic Panic
- Bananas Podcast (for laughs)
- Increase Your Impact (5 minute episodes)
- Cook Once Eat All Week (meal prep)
- You Are a Badass
- The Four Agreements
- Intuitive Eating
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck
- Yoga Videos
- CrossFit workout ideas
- 95 different core workouts
- Pre-workout foam rolling for lifting
- Yoga, walking, strength, stretching, cycling & meditation classes